Saturday, April 13, 2013

Book Trailer

Publishing a book is much like giving birth to a child. There is lots of labor involved and many hours of dedication. But, the end result is that you have this beautiful baby you can hold in your arms and love totally.
My baby, "Flowers and Stone" is being born and the excitement is almost overwhelming. I have posted below, the video trailer about the book. I do hope you will take a minute to look at it and then another minute to go to www.jansikes.com and order the book. 
My book is a true story and is set in the West Texas honky-tonks in 1970. If you love music, I think you'll love this book!
It is also available at www.createspace.com and www.amazon.com as well. 

Please watch the video trailer and go order the book! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgVDzXmKuQo 

No comments:

Post a Comment